Residual Liquid Detection Systems are used to avoid that bottles containing still residual lye after their cleaning are filled and might be bad for health.
The Residual Liquid Detection System LC 10 is used for the safe and reliable control of bottles on residual lye even in case of small quantities of liquid. As an option, the detections for remaining foils, metal caps (crown corks) and metallic foreign bodies on the bottom of the bottle are available.
The automatic calibration of the system and the constant sensitivity even in case of changed environmental conditions is realized by means of the intelligent microprocessor control.
The reliable functionality of the system is realized by the constant self-monitoring and error diagnosis including signal output via non-potential contact (conveyor stop, lamp, alarm, bottle stopper, ejection) .
- Complete unit for self-installation
- Construction protection IP 65
- Digital sensitivity adjustment
- Indication of the residual quantity via two-colored LED bar graph
- Direct drive to a downstream installed SYSCONA ejection system:
- ProfiPush (system with pneumatic cylinder)
- ProfiStep (rotating segment driven by a step motor)
- ProfiSlide (self driven sorting system for the ejection of glass and PET bottles)
- Modification according to individual specifications
|Measuring principle||High frequency|
|Power input||20 VA|
|Power supply||230 V / 50-60 Hz|
|Control voltage||24 V DC|
|Opto-coupler||max 20 mA|
|Relay points||230 AC / 2A|
|Dimensions electronics L / W / H in mm||250 / 260 / 170|
|Dimensions sensor L / W / H in mm||106 / 60 / 30|