UNICEPT PKD represents the basic system that can be completed by means of other control functions.
The pallet planks are checked by means of pressure scanning via pneumatically controlled rotating elements. Integrated magneto proximity switches are actuated according to the cylinder stroke.
By means of the driven cylinders installed at the entering and discharging section, the pallet transport is supported during the pressure test and the necessary counterpressure is built-up.
- Solid mechanical construction in stainless steel including connection to the conveyor.
- Multiple cylinder pressure scanning with integrated magneto-proximity switches
- Revolving, frequency regulated double press cylinders
- Pressure of cover and floor plank control individually adjustable
- Nails sticking out are automatically pressed-in by the pressure cylinders
- Electronics installed in a compact stainless steel housing.
- Industrial control via SIMATIC PLC.
- Functional operation field with clear text display for easy operating of the system as well as for calling production and
- diagnostic data.
- Counter for total and faulty pallets
- Differentiated indication according to the type of fault.
- External signal lamps for operation and error.
- Output signals for the direct drive to ejection systems or conveyor stop
|Power input||0,55 KW|
|Power supply||380 V / 50 Hz|
|Control voltage||24 V / DC|
|Working pressure||min. P = 6 bar|
|Air consumption||ca. 30 l / pallet|
|Dimensions L / B / H in mm||780 / 2100 / 2100|
|Weight||approx. 550 kg|