The Vacuum Control System Unicept MVAC-1 is a system for the reliable monitoring of cans, glasses and bottles with different types of lids.
A non-contact distance measuring sensor scans the lid flection caused by vacuum or the swell caused by overpressure.
An intelligent microprocessor control calculates the optimum area for scanning the different lid types.
Special correcting methods build the average for an exact analysis.
- Solid mechanical construction in stainless steel, system of protection IP 65
- Connection for logging of the operation data possible
- Direct drive to a downstream installed SYSCONA ejection system:
- ProfiPush (system with pneumatic cylinder)
- ProfiStep (rotating segment driven by a step motor)
- ProfiSlide (self driven sorting system for the ejection of glass and PET bottles)
- Modification according to individual specifications
Example graph visualized on a Expert System
Vacuum okay Faulty cap (no vacuum)
|Measuring principle||inductive (optical)|
|Scanning frequency||1.000 Hz|
|Power input||20 VA|
|Power supply||230V / 50 Hz|
|Control voltage||24 V|