SYSCONA – Leakage Inspection System
Inspection-Unit for touch-less and most accurate and reliable detection of leakages under a certain pressure in containments like bottles with metal cap based on most modern acoustic signal analysis and intelligent data processing.
The Exceptional Features:
- automatic bottle distance compensation
- Compensation of variable impacts (temperature, characteristic of caps or lidsp, a.s.o.) by automated parameter adaption (system intelligence)
- Special excitation of containment tops (caps)
- Direct indication of the inside pressure of customer test-containment by a transponder-sensor for system adjustment and approval
- Ultra-compact sizes of the station
- Most favorable price-performance-relation
With this new SYSCONA Leakage Inspection System the risk of faults of sealing, cap or filler can be minimized and the suck-in of water into a bottle after a pasteurizer can be avoided. Applications in Germany and abroad are showing the reliable function and beneficial effect.
The installation of this leakage inspection unit after a labeling machine is a typical application. The unique characteristic of the system is the integration of signal analysis and processing inside the high performance acoustic sensor. This leads to a most compact and inexpensive design of this product. Considering the most robust and highly durable stainless steel design of housing, terminal and height-adjustable pillar this SYSCONA solution is a real new perspective for modern bottling plants!
The CapSonic leakage inspection system has a completely modular structure. So customers can get it as a stand-alone-unit as well integrated in a regular SYSCONA “Expert” label or fill level inspection system of the latest generation. Any upgrading of existing systems is easily possible. The teach-in of further bottles or the adjustment of existing bottle-setups to any changing conditions can be done at the comfortable user surface without a high requirement for qualification. Modern CanBus-technology is on board. Remote access is provided in the standard system.
Customers may order the optional SYSCONA test measurement device for most precise determination of inside pressure and temperature of a regularly filled containment. This comprises a most modern transponder-based mini-sensor just to be inserted into a test containment (e.g. test bottle) of the customer, furthermore a radio receiver-unit. With such data the user can determine the initial set of parameters or adjust or check the proper threshold value considering the real conditions of the application.
|feature||data / information|
|maximum line performance||60.000 bph|
|leakage detection reliability||typical: >99%, depending on case and definition of pressure variance|
– relative position to bottle neck and cap
– oscillation parameter for decision threshold
– threshold level
|display for user||
– ok / not ok decision, count values
– system configuration, adjustments, analysis
– stand-alone-unit with ss-pillar, height adjustment and indication, terminal
– leakage inspection unit with ss-pillar, height adjustment and indication, integration in SYSCONA terminal system „Expert“
– power supply 230 V~, sensor unit: 24V=
– CanBus-port, RJ 45 network port
|sensor unit size||l x b x h: 207 x 264 x 250 mm|